Well I was thinking that I would let you in on some of the random thoughts that go through my head, so that maybe you can get to know me a bit better! First of all a big thank you to my buddy Jeff Cooke for snapping this shot of me while we were hanging out the other day! I had a great time and look forward to more shooting adventures!
Now onto random things !
1. A caramel light frappachino from Starbucks is 120 calories, pretty good for its sugary tasting goodness!
2. I am currently crying like a little girl from watching a chick flick.
3. I work much better at night then I do in the morning.
4. You know how some people LOVE going to the gym? Im not one of them! I could walk for hours on a sunny warm day, but the gym…yicko.
5. I look at my own wedding photographs all the time. The joy that I get from looking at them gives me more passion to give the same experience to other couples!
6. I ALWAYS sit on my feet, it makes my knee hurt, and will often put my foot to sleep to the point I can’t walk…but I can’t help it…its just where my feet go.
7. I would rather be too hot than too cold.
8. Massages are one of my favorite things in the world. Someday I WILL own one of those massaging chairs they sell at brookstone…oh yes…it will be mine.
9. My faith is my life, I am so thankful to trust in God for everything. It’s pretty amazing. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by how blessed we are and Alex’s will say “that God’s a pretty good fella”. He really really is :)
10. Random fact: Honey is easy for us to digest because it has already been digested by a bee.