Well I did take a little break from 10 random things, but I figure that my boudoir post made up for a couple weeks! I was planning on doing another video but time just got away from me sooo instead here are some random “wildcard interview questions” I found online to help guide today’s ransom things!
1. What would I find in your refrigerator?
Well right now, lots of fruit and veggies. A few kinds of cheese, milk and eggs and different sauces and condiments. I like variety so different flavors are good!
2. What movie did you go see last ?
Hop. It was cute :) I like easy going light movies that make me smile.
3. If you only had six months to live, what would you do with the time.
Hands down, Missions work. I would want to travel while we did it, but something where I can pour my life out. And probably with children, where I haven’t had my own yet, I have lots of love to give in this department!
4. If you could pick a superpower what would it be?
I think I would want to be able to teleport. I would love to be able to just snap my fingers and be anywhere in the world. It would save on commute time, and I could travel for so little money. And I would want to be able to take whatever I was holding onto with me, a friend, groceries, my camera…whatever!
5. What is your favorite colour? (this answer is apparently plugged in to find its meaning so I did the same)
Pink: This color embodies the gentler qualities of Red, symbolizing love and affection without passion. Women who prefer Pink tend to be maternal. Pink desires protection, special treatment and a sheltered life. Pink people require affection and like to feel loved and secure, perhaps wanting to appear delicate and fragile. Pink people tend to be charming and gentle, if a trifle indefinite.
6. How many close friends do you have?
I wouldn’t say very many CLOSE friends. I have quite a few friends but only a couple who I share my heart with. I am so blessed to have all of the friends that I do!
7. Ok I’m going to stop here and say that I am very thankful that I am not being interviewed again! I hope that I get to keep working for myself because apparently some interviewers are pretty tricky. There are about 30 questions that they tell you the best way to answer them! I was getting nervous just reading them!
8. I do better with small goals (which I didn’t know before) I have been noticing over the last little while…..like this morning during my P90X it does everything in either 30 second or one minute increments. The statement “anyone can do something for thirty seconds” really worked for me to push me through!
9. I have recently started making turnip fries. Not bad. Not as good as real fries but MUCH healthier. I actually really enjoy cooking healthy food just cant stand dirtying the kitchen….all the TIME!!!
10. I just ordered my IPAD2!!! I didn’t think I wanted one, and didn’t get one when they first came out (talking original Ipad here) …but I seem to keep adding to the list of purposes, and apps, and I think its going to be great.