Hey all, its Tuesday once again! Cant believe that it is another Tuesday and that it is AUGUST! oh me oh my! This week is CRAZY 5 shoots and 3 weddings!!!! Anyway before I ramble on I may as well start with numbers and fill it in…
1. I can be completely exhausted and full of energy at the same time (thats where I am right now!!!)
2. I often eat lunch/dinner foods for breakfast. I am not a big breakfast fan, but sometimes eat breakfast foods for lunch/dinner.
3. I don’t have a lot of favorite treats. I really like a lot of things, but one day I might want a strawberry sundae, the next chocolate… you just never do know with me!
4. I don’t like driving at night.
5. When I was a kid I had a mushroom cut. Did any of you out there have that one? The bowl cut with the rest shaved pretty short? Yes….it was that bad.
6. My car becomes a catch all for just about everything. See when I leave the house I often have meetings, and things to deliver, and things to mail etc etc…and then often I buy things when I am out, so then then I bring that stuff in and leave the rest of it in the car. For example today I had 5 bags when I left the house, so some of that I am sure will end up staying in there for weeks.
7. I think things like handwriting analysis are very interesting. I would like to get someone to analyze mine sometime. I had a client tell me the other day that switching between cursive and printing means that you are creative…(interesting) I would like to see what else I could learn about me! Maybe I’ll do a 10 random things about my handwriting someday….
8. I love to dance, but have never completed any classes in my adult life. In fact I think as a child I only took one kind of “all dances” class where we did ballet & jazz…I would still love to take a dance class someday…I even love aerobics classes that are in a dance type style. I love to dance around my house when I clean.
9. I think I have been healed of my fear of spiders!!! I mean I am not a huge fan or anything but since I saw the tarantula in Bolivia…I have not freaked out at the sight of any other spiders…
10. Reheated pizza (in the microwave) almost always gives me a tickle in my throat. Which makes me giggle…and then it lasts for quite a while…good times.
That’s it for now. See you next Tuesday!!!