I am not going to lie to you blog readers….I have been working on this silly post for WEEKS now! I don’t know how the weeks keep flying by without me posting random things… but I am working on it! NO time like the present so here they are for this week!
1. I can never remember what size of bowling shoe I wear.
2. I used to think I was competitive, but now I don’t think that I am. Maybe I never was, or maybe I have changed. Not that I like to LOSE, but it doesn’t bother me that much, but I really dislike being BAD at something…
3. I think that waterfalls are one of my most favorite things in the world.
4. and HUGS i love hugs!!!
5. You know what ?? I love a lot of things ? I am so excited to be coming into the wedding season, to be getting lots of work done, to have such amazing family and friends, to have the opportunity to travel, do what I love! It is POWERFUL to be THANKFUL. We so easily focus on what we don’t have that we forget all the amazing things that we DO have! I’m still working on it but it can be overwhelming when you take the time to really let the good things sink in!
6. Today on the local Christian radio station they had a segment called – one minute to less stress. It was actually really good, I tried to find it online but couldn’t. They just listed a bunch of “stress-busters”. Like leave early so you aren’t worried about being late. Get a good nights sleep. Drink lots of water. Take time to be thankful….anyway they listed about 20 things and they were all really good!
7. I don’t like lemon in my water but I like lemon flavored deserts….and lemonade….I tried to make frozen lemonade the other day using lemon juice from a bottle and sweetener….it was not so good….
8. I love buying white clothes, but I have this amazing ability to spill red sauces on white clothes, its a gift really. I have a lot of gifts like this.
9. I wish that the temperature that it is right now it could be here all year round. I know I am not the only one but the day just is so much more enjoyable when you can not ruin an outfit by having to put a sweater or jacket on, when you can go for a walk outside, open the windows, yup…this is the perfect type of day (and I have two shoots tonight! WOO HOOO!)
10. I could wear my lululemon running shorts every day… they are so comfortable…almost like I am wearing nothing (gasp!) lol too bad I don’t run!
11. (an extra because I am a day late) after watching the video “could you live in a 300 sq ft house ” I am feeling motivated to get rid of stuff!!! Sooo….today I am taking time to work on that! Its hard for me to pry myself away from the computer during the day but I know I’ll be back here again tonight!
Have a great day everyone!!!!