No big lead up today, realized it was Tuesday and had to get my buddy Jeff Cooke to get another shot for me for the blog…I am thinking you all will be sick of seeing me soon so I may have to post pictures of something else of interest so you don’t have to look at me week after week! (Even though I love to have an excuse to have fun new photos of me!!!)
Here we go:
1. I am a pretty good self motivator but I work better under deadlines (whats that there are only 18 minutes until it’s no longer Tuesday again?)
2. I watch lost but am completely and utterly lost.
3. The ring I wear on my thumb I bought in Scotland gosh…almost 10 years ago…I paid less than 3 pounds for it (about $6.60 at the conversion at the time) I have worn it on my thumb ever since. Do people even where thumb rings any more?
4. I am not big on routine, I like to change things up. I don’t have one style of music, or clothing or a consistent hairstyle. I get up and go to bed at a different time every day, have a variety of workout videos and rarely do the same one twice in the same week (if I even work out twice in one week). I love variety and hope to get more of that in my photographs this year!
5. I never thought that I would wear leggings…and they are one of my most favorite thing to wear now!
6. I like change. We moved 3 times in 3 years and I cannot watch the Real Estate Channel because I am sure I would decide that moving would be a good idea, even though I love our place and I love where we are!
7. I almost stepped on a porcupine in my driveway last year.
8. I wear glasses. Or I should I say I OWN glasses, I don’t wear them much but am always amazed how much sharper the world looks when I have them on!
9. I am cheap but I LOVE lulu-lemon. It’s one of those things that I can seem to justify spending money on!
10. Wedding rings are often placed on the third finger of the left hand because ancient Egyptians believed that the vein in that hand (which the Romans called the “vein of love”) ran directly to the heart.
BTW the random facts I find online…have no idea if they are true….but they do sound interesting!